- Our Company
COMMERCIAL AND INDUSTRIAL PROPERTY
With over 30 years professional experience in commercial and industrial property, Greg Johnston has a reputation for providing exceptional advice for challenging commercial and property management, leasing and development. Through effective analysis of business requirements, Greg will identify risk, deficiencies and potential opportunities to enable formulation of innovative and cost effective solutions for any commercial property matter.
Property asset and lease management is an important part of any business and to ensure you receive the best advice and the most cost effective solutions, Eagle Property Consulting will work closely with clients as part of their asset management or corporate real estate team.
- Property Services
- Acting on behalf of building owners, Eagle Property Consulting can report and make recommendations for asset enhancement by reviewing operations and maintenance, financial management, lease administration and capital expenditure on an ad hoc or monthly basis. We can carry out independent review of tenancy schedules against tenant lease obligations to ensure owners are realising full income potential.
- Manage lease obligations on behalf of tenants such as critical dates for market rent reviews, fixed increase, lease expiry and lease renewal dates.
Eagle Property Consulting can also provide status reports on premises as well as confirm invoices are in order for payment by checking against lease obligations.
Acting for tenants in their new lease negotiations, market rent reviews, surrender of lease negotiations or where the opportunity arises, restructuring of leases over existing premises.
Lease Management/Tenant Representation
- Working with the owner, builder and consultants during construction phase, making recommendations for improvement, managing and coordinating the implementation of operating procedures and processes for building occupation.
New Building Construction and Operations Implementation
- Carry out project management assignments such as renovation works, capital expenditure and tenant fit out works. Depending upon the project or client requirements this may include coordinating and managing scope documentation, budget forecasts, tendering, timelines, approvals, performance reports, change of scope requests, progress claims contracts, handover, acceptance testing etc..
- Acting for building owners in lease negotiation including new leasing, rent reviews, extensions of lease, surrender of lease and review of lease documentation, providing management perspective.
Commercial Leasing and Lease Review
- about us
Eagle Property Consulting Pty Ltd
Real Estate & Business Agents Supervisory Board
Licensed Real Estate Agent (WA)
Eagle Property Consulting Pty Ltd – Licensee
Trading as Eagle Property Consulting
ACN: 147. 884 713
ABN: 11 580 958 464
Eagle Property Consulting
Director (2010 – Present)
Jones Lang Lasalle
General Manager, Portfolio Director (2007 – 2009)
Commercial Property Manager, National Director (1993 – 2007)
Property Council of Australia
Graduate Certificate in Commercial Property Management
Department of Education, WA
Certificate in Real Estate Management
Central Institute of Technology, Perth
Diploma of Project Management.
Greg Johnston has an enviable reputation working with a wide range of commercial industrial and retail property assets, including multi-site property management, leasing, contract negotiation, and project management.
Greg’s detailed knowledge has been built over 3 decades predominantly working in the commercial and industrial property market in Perth, and has the experience to deliver exceptional value for money for clients regardless of their size or property needs.
- contact us
Eagle Property Consulting is based in Perth Western Australia.
Eagle Property Consulting.
P.O Box 7860,
Cloisters Square PO,
Perth, WA 6850.
- Phone: (08) 9258 9702
- Fax: (08) 9458 7172
- Mobile: 041 331 8074
- Email: admin@eaglepropertyconsulting
Contact Us Now
- Eagle Property Consulting.
Thanks for your message.
We will be in touch as soon as possible.